S1VW010 - Solo Werks S1 Coilover System - VW MKV / MK6 Jetta Beetle Eos w Torsion Beam Rear Suspension
Solo Werks S1 Coilover System - MK5 and MK6 - Premium Entry Level Coilover Suspension!
- Heavy gold galvanized Housings for superb corrosion resistance
- New progressive elastomer bumpstops
- Black spring perches - double lock ring design
- Platform Specific Spring Rates and Matched Valving
- Front 35-65mm (1.4-2.5") Lowering Range
- Rear 35-70mm (1.4-2.75") Lowering Range
- 3 year Limited Warranty
Each Kit contains:
- 2x 55mm Front Threaded Coilover Dampers -Heavy Gold Zinc Plated with dual locking ring spring perches
- 2x Front Spring (Progressive Rate)
- 2x Rear Dampers
- 2x Rear Adjustable Perches
- 2x Rear springs (Progressive Rate)
- Coilover Spanner Wrenches
- Step by Step Installation Instructions
- 1oz. Bottle Boeshield T-9 Lubricant/Protectant
Designed by a joint engineering staff from Germany and the USA, the S1 coilover is built for the enthusiast that is looking for an ideal balance of ride quality and performance.
In the front the S1 coilover for the MK5/6 VW/Audi Group platform features a specially designed progressive spring rate matched to a twin tube low pressure gas damper mounted in a heavy gold zinc plated threaded coilover housing that provides not only great handling, but also exceptional corrosion resistance.
The rear features a progressive coil spring and adjustable threaded perch system with a specially tuned sport damper that is matched to the lowering range of the coil/perch combination.
* depending on vehicle
Fitment Details: With Torsion Beam Suspension
Not Sure which suspension you have???
|Make||Model||Engine/Model||Year From||Year To|
|VOLKSWAGEN||Eos||2.0(4cyl.) without DSG||2007||2014|
|VOLKSWAGEN||Eos||2.0(4cyl.)+3.2(V6) with DSG||2007||2014|
|VOLKSWAGEN||Jetta V||Sedan All||2005||2010|
|VOLKSWAGEN||Jetta VI||SE and SEL (55mm housing)||2011||2014|
|VOLKSWAGEN||Scirocco||A5 1.4-2.0 (4 cyl.) incl TDI||2008||2014|
|Volkswagen||Beetle||2011 - 2014|
|Volkswagen||EOS||2006 - 2014|
|Volkswagen||Jetta (MK6)||2011 - 2014|
|Volkswagen||Scirocco (MK3)||2008 - 2014|